Wednesday, November 21, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

posted by John Blanco @ 9:02 PM

 

Some pics of the Cedrinator...he's 8 months old now! :-)



Here he is in his new jumper that Grandma New York bought him. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger cellothug said...

Is that kid ALWAYS smiling, or are those just the pictures you post? :) Happy Thanksgiving! How's the baby-proofing going?

12:04 PM  
Blogger John Blanco said...

He smiles 85% of the time. :-) The other 15% we keep secret and hidden from external eyes. Though, his cry is pretty cute, too. ;-)

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home