Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Jesus H. Christ Someone Save Me!

posted by John Blanco @ 7:03 AM

 

Oh, I don't care if anyone at work reads this. :-) What a frusterating project I've been on! I can't go two consecutive hours without our project becoming unbuildable or unrunnable. I have NEVER, EVER, NEVER, EVER, NEVER, EVER in my life had such a low productivity percentage.

We make so little progress. Daily.

So again, the app won't run. Our tech lead is having issues with Clear Case that cause his project files to get wiped. All of us have spent literally entire days fighting issues...not with the code...with just the tools and getting a working build.

Ridiculous.

God I hate this project.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah - someone at work reads this. Hurry up. We in QA are waiting (and have been waiting) since January for the new stuff.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home