Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Taking Rest For Granted

posted by John Blanco @ 11:19 AM

 

Luckily, at the end of last week, I got some time to rest and relax. With our big project done, finally, I could spend my nights gaming and spending time with Michele.

But with another week comes more work. :-) More extra work this week, plus Michele has signed us up for CPR classes which means we will spending a FULL DAY in baby classes on the 11th.

In other news, our driveway is completely iced over and a lost cause. There is nothing I can do. Our roof drips freezing water whenever things start to melt, so we'll make no progress until we get a nice consecutive amount of warm days...WHICH AIN'T THIS WEEK.

...

The time draws near. The baby shower is over. Michele has left her job, and we're getting close to baby time. Technically, it could happen any...moment! The baby is passed that magic time-frame and once March 1st hits, we're right in baby due time. Holy geez! :-)

...

Right now, I'm not reading anything. My next book will likely be on baby sign language so I can start learning it along with Michele. In games, I am still working on Final Fantasy III -- I'm in the 17th hour. We're also working on Super Mario Sunshine, but I haven't gotten too much time to play with that yet.

This weekend, two baby classes. And on Sunday, the Super Bowl. GO BEARS! C'mon Cedric Benson, so it for your namesake and win it! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home