Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Drowning! *gurgle*

posted by John Blanco @ 12:45 PM

 

My apologies to my kitties who need a clean litterbox, and the lawn which needs mowing. I've been drowing lately. :-)

This past weekend, my time was mucho occupado.

On Friday night, the in-laws treated us to dinner, in exchange for my finding a DVD-RW for my dad's computer and installing it. Took a lot of the evening, and Michele and I had about a couple hours to ourselves that night.

On Saturday, my nephew had his 3rd birthday party. Michele and I lazed in the morning, and then did some Bill Winter yard sign distro -- finishing up some zip codes. The party went several hours, and then Michele and I came home to a rain storm. :-)

On Sunday, we spent the day in Estes Park, at the Scottish Highlands Festival. I missed the Bronco game, but watched my PVR recording of it and it was a bit of a mess. Sloppy play. :-(

...

This week has been worse. The last two nights I've worked the whole dang day: morning, noon, and night. The evenings have been occupied by Net Fuzion. Also, yesterday I went to the pre-natal doctor with Michele. Today, I had my stitches removed.

After I leave work today, I need to do a campaign stop for a guy who asked for Bill Winter bumper stickers.

THEN I have some quick (I hope) work for Net Fuzion and then I CAN REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Oh, and DDR tonight. I have to prepared for the big DDR Party this weekend!!!!!!!!!) :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home