Friday, September 08, 2006

Depressing Endings

posted by John Blanco @ 11:54 AM

 

The end of the week is finally here. The official end of the long push here at work. And I'm tired.

But it's not a happy ending. A lot is going on right now. Gonna make for a depressive weekend, but oh well.

My mom is in the hospital getting a scan for something that's not going to be good. Luckily, I'll be there in November, but I want to be there now. :-(

The future is up in the air on that.

Michele is at the doctor's office right now because of pregnancy concerns. I'm waiting to hear back.

My father-in-law was put under today for a checkup. He'll be OK, but that's never fun.

And then there's other buzzing bad news within the friends and family circle. Bluuuuuuk.

...

Hopefully I'll get some good news today -- cause last night was not a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home