Sunday, June 04, 2006

Weekend Roundup

posted by John Blanco @ 9:34 PM

 



A nice weekend mix of fun and relaxation. Here's the quick roundup:

Friday, the in-laws took me out for my graduation dinner. :-) Went to Carabba's and it was yummy as always, even if we had to ignore a screaming baby the entire time. Stupid baby. :-)

Saturday, the AC finale! We watched our music video, These Are Days, and it was magnificent as always thanks to Aaron's l33t editing sk1llz. Then we toured the Lousville History Museum and the Redstone Mead Factory. (See picture above of Aaron and I trying the samples...*burp*)

It ended with Russian Volleyball and dinner at Goodfriends which had what I have to say are the best onion rings E-V-E-R. Damn, but I forgot the last 1/3 of my Club sandwich at the Grinka's. :-(

Today, National Lawn Mowing Day. At least, here. ;-) I mowed with my newly returned-to-me mower and then Michele and I never left the AC-cooled house. Here's what got done:

* Got another pearl in Windwaker
* Read 50+ pages of Crashing The Gate
* Beat another boss in Mario & Luigi
* Vacuumed, cleaned litterbox, de-weeded, etc.
* Watched The Sopranos season finale
* Implemented rating calculations in Avatara
* Blogged about my weekend...

And now, sleepytime...on this productive day. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home