Saturday, May 27, 2006

Game Nights, Medical Miracles, and BUZZZZZ....

posted by John Blanco @ 1:26 PM

 

Hello, on a Saturday morning.

Last night, Michele and I met up with Anthony, Sarah, and Kyle at Linn's place for a Young Dems Game Night. The Yog and I got there a little late as we were munching on Benigann's for dinner...Mmmmm. Sallllad.

So we met up and brought games and chatted and ate. We started off with some Cranium, which team Anthony/Sarah/Me were victorious in. Did you know that only 65% of males are circumsized immediately after birth?

After that, we played Scatterogires, and lemme tell ya, I haven't played that game in YEARS since I got burnt out on it. But, it was refreshing to play again. Always great fun.

Anthony won round 1, whilst Linn and I tied to win round 2. Anthony won the overall title with the most points combined in the two rounds. Well played!

...

This morning, I finally accomplished the unthinkable. Yes, I solved Trauma Center for Nintendo DS. And lemme tell ya...that game is a frickin BITCH! Wow...never played a game so hard. Well, maybe not since the original Castlevania. ;-)

In the past several weeks, my forearm has cramped up so man times from repeated failed surgeries. My stylus has left near bruises on my index finger. Just ask Michele how many times I cursed the game out. :-)

But, I solved it this morning. Sweet victory! And now, I am starting a game I have put off for so very long, as I've worked on other games...Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time!

Yeeeeeessssssssss...

...

And tonight, after I go with Michele to her high school reuinion...it will happen.

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

I'm going to buzz my hair. Mind you, not shave it. Not even close. I'll prolly keep some length on it. But, I will buzz it.

I'm not sure how it will look, but one thing is for certain...I'll feel much cooler in the summer heat. ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger John Blanco said...

public static final int AVAILABILITY_FOR_GAMES = true;

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home