Friday, June 09, 2006

Ready To Go

posted by John Blanco @ 10:24 AM

 

Calabro is coming in from New York tonight, and my sister, Pam, is coming in tomorrow morning. It's almost road trip time!

Today, Michele and I are doing a lot of cleaning, as I'm home from work because of the stress I seem to be having with -- well -- maybe, needing to clean? Blech!

I just went on a mini-shopping spree. All accidental really. I wanted a new case for my Nintendo DS, and Michele said to pick up "Big Brain Academy" while I was at it. It actually looks like it could be a cool multiplayer game. :-)

Then, when I got my case, I realized it was so cheap that I needed to get more stuff in order to use my $5 off coupon. So, I picked up "Lost Magic" which is a game I was going to get when I came back anyway.

Then, I realized that my 15% off Barnes and Noble coupon was expiring on the 11th, so I had to go there and I picked up a cheap little book, but one that I've wanted to read for eons. George Lakoff's "Don't Think of an Elephant" It's about framing issues on the left. Very nice!

So, back to cleaning. The housesitter, a friend of mine, will be over shortly so we can go over what he'll need to do.

Gotta run. See you in a week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home