Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Phone Call to Sen. Crapo (R-ID)

posted by John Blanco @ 6:39 AM

 

Is Senator Crapo in favor of traditional marriage?
Yes he is, he's a cosponsor of the bill.

He is? Can you tell me if he masturbates?
I could not tell you that.

Can you tell me, do you masturbate?
I cannot tell you that either.

Can you tell me, does he commit sodomy, analingus, cunnilingus or fellatio?
What is the purpose of this questioning?

It's regarding his views on traditional marriage.
Okay, he supports the bill.

Yes, but could you tell me does he commit sodomy?
I could not give you an answer on that.

Is he willing to pledge that he has not or will not commit sodomy?
I could not answer that.

Has he ever had sex before or outside of marriage?
Again, sir, what is the point of this questioning?

It's regarding traditional marriage and how far his support
goes.
Any one of those questions I could not answer.

Have you ever had sex outside of marriage?
Again, I will not answer that.

It's nobody's business, right?
That's right.

Okay, thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home