Monday, March 27, 2006

First Preview of Chess Avatara

posted by John Blanco @ 7:49 PM

 



This is the first preview of Chess Avatara -- Flash Edition. As you can see, if you've been keeping up with my blog, I got to this point a LOT faster than I did when the UI was in Java.

Currently, you can move around and chat. The chat system is even more fleshed out than it ever got on Java. You can chat with the mouse or keys, and show/hide the chat window and chat log. The look of the chat features is also much better. Ignore some of the gaudiness, it's just to show what can be done. NONE of the graphics appear as they will in the final system.

The next feature to come is the chess play. Once I finish it, I will be caught up with the Java client! It shouldn't take me that long either. Maybe a week or two. Probably in between.

OK, I'm sick of coding for today...on to more fun things. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home