Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Last Day of 28

posted by John Blanco @ 7:02 PM

 

Tomorrow is my birthday, and the end of 28. I turn 29 tomorrow, one of the big, freaky years of a lifetime. :-) But, I have no fears, and in fact I look forward to it being a great one. In the next year, I will see:

* One more year with the Yog :-)
* Our 2nd Anniversary
* Chess Avatara released
* My first major election as an active Democrat
* Mario Kart DS and Animal Crossing DS ;-)
* My car will be paid off!
* A trip to NY, more time with family and friends and all that jazz!

My first birthday gift of the year was a check from my mom. Very nice of her! :-) What shall I do with it? I definitely needs some clothes, so I will go on a nice spree this weekend (15% off at Kohl's!) ... after that, I may get some magazine subscriptions, books, games, or whatever. We shall see.

29, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home