Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Google

posted by John Blanco @ 6:48 AM

 



Michele and I are going through the first season of Sex and the City. We've been fans...tho I've been watching for longer...and the funny thing is that we bought the first season on DVD about a month ago and I'd totally forgotten. We were in Hollywood Video and I was the DVD set and thought, "Weird, it's an old one...is it the same one rented a while back that had the scratch?" And Michele's like, "We own it now, remember?"

Doh!

So, we're up to the finale. I haven't seen any of these episods, so it's all new to me. :-) Not sure when I started watching...

I'm also up to the last three levels of Advance Wars 2. It's one of the games I got when I bought my GBA...and it's a great one. :-) I've been slightly addicted lately as I've gotten closer to the end...very cool. The levels are getting pretty darn tough, too.

Avatara is still moving. I added a feature which was an absolute necessity for me...windowing mode! Which means, instead of having to play the game full-screen only, it can be windowed. Which means testing the game is now a sane affair! I won't even begin to explain how frusterating it was before.

Also, as a side effect, the game runs a lot better too...so I'll need to patch things up in full screen mode later.

Other than that, life is on schedule. I'm talking with Chris right now about a possible vacation here in October, and it'd be totally kick ass fun if he does come out...ooooh, all the plans to be made. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home