Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Completions and Advancements

posted by John Blanco @ 10:46 AM

 

Time has been tight lately, and my blog has been the victim. But not today, today my blog gets some attention. :-)

After this past weekend's Ed Schultz show and Be The Change event, it's been a more casual but fast-action several days.

Michele and I have been playing a lot of games lately. I've been playing Medal of Honor: Allied Assault and Black & White while she's been playing The Sims 2 and Sim City 3000 Unlimited. I've been pretty deeply engrossed in B&W , which to me is one of the best games I've ever had the pleasure to play, and I've only scratched the surface!

I've also been working on Chess Avatara, finally making some real good progress in the Room code last night. I'm going to try to really cap that off tonight, only allowing myself to play more games if I do the Avatara work.

I also finished "What's the Matter with Kansas?" ... finally!! A good book, but a little vocabularic. I've had to read it with a dictionary nearby, geeeez! But it's done. Finished it last night. Now, I get the pleasure of reading Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Idiot by Al Franken. Should be a treat! (I've read Lies, and it was magnificent!)

Michele is also on the cusp of getting a new job. So things are buzzin'. :-) ALSO, we should be getting our new video card today, so I'll have to install that tonight as well...hopefully it will help Sims 2 run like buttah!

This weekend, we have nothing planned. Good. Next weekend will be busy, as will the rest of the month! So, Michele and I will surely enjoy some playtime together for a few days. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home