Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Jer-ry! Jer-ry! Jer-ry!

posted by John Blanco @ 9:23 PM

 

A whole lot of Congratulations to give out to a bunch of people that will never see it, but oh well. :-)

Congratulations to Air America Radio on their 1 year anniversary on March 31st, 2005! One year ago, the liberal radio station kicked things off and it's been a *HUGE* success story. They've gotten me interested in politics, and I am motivated to vote for the right, and not the Right, party. And there's millions more just like me.

Congratilations also to Jerry Springer, who was picked up by Air America Radio and is debuting on his new station on April 1st, 2005! This is good news, because I wasn't a big fan of Unfiltered, who held the 7-10 AM spot previously. But I love Jer-ry. And I *LOVE* America!!

Congratulations, also, to me! I've done a great job figuring out PHP, CSS, and MySQL almost all at once to create what is right now a functioning Chess Avatara Web site. :-) Miles to go before I sleep, but I'm proud of the effort so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home