Monday, March 14, 2005

Monkeys and Qdoba

posted by John Blanco @ 7:58 PM

 

Today, I bought Michele the most sweetest, thoughtful, caring, loving, how-to-show-her-you-love-her gift a guy could get his girl:

A Web site. :-)

So, Michele is the proud new owner of MonkeyMural.com, the new home of her muraling Web site. This will server as a way to display her work...her portfolio if you will...and an easy way to advertise her services.

I hope she has beeter luck with her new startup than I am having. ;-)

We enjoyed dinner at Qdoba, featuring FREE CHIPS AND SALSA! I also picked up a book on Palm. Oh, the joys of C++. I'll have to see how I feel about this new gig. I miss Java already. :-( But, I haven't chosen between Blackberry and Palm just yet.

Now, it's time to decompress the mind. I sleepwalked through the day, didn't feel too well. Driving sucked, too. Damn snow. It was nice on a Saturday evening, but dreadful on a Monday morning. :-/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home