Friday, March 25, 2005

Chess Avatara Underway

posted by John Blanco @ 11:14 AM

 

This project is so fascinating, I'm already underway with it! All goes on the backburner. This is the big one.

* Texas Hold 'Em moves to the #2 project. It would still be aimed at the Palm platform, although now it would be Palm 5, not the Palm 4 and previous lines. (Palm 5 introduces high-res)

* Counterpart's price has been lowered to $.99. In a month or so, I'll likely just make it free. Ah, well.

* I'm pretty much done with J2ME...it's not worth gambling on the mobile platform.

I'm totally pumped and excited about this! Tons of new technologies will be involved for me, some I've used a little before and others never. This is primarily a Java development project, but there's a lot more to it than that.

I'm sorry, but for privacy reasons I can't explain it in full detail. Maybe you'll be able to figure it out by how I talk about it. We'll make it a game. Yeah, a game! A game where you won't get any answers from me.

Now excuse me whilst a install MySQL and PHP. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home