Saturday, October 23, 2004

Adventure Club '04

posted by John Blanco @ 1:47 PM

 

LASERQUEST - LIVE ACTION LASER TAG AT ITS BEST!!!

Tomorrow I host the first Adventure Club of the 2004 season. What is Adventure Club you ask? It's something a friend of mine came up with several years back where a group of us get together and do something fun and interesting. One group member hosts per event. We've done events like Buffalo Bill's grave, Candle making, a creative secret santa event, going to the DPAC, and so on.

For the first event this year, I'm hosting a Laser Tag event. :-) Well, it's more than that, really. Last year I got the idea to do a laser tag AC after attending a really cool one downtown. Having an AC that's, errr, 20 minutes long, isn't gonna cut it though. So, I built up the day around a sorta "Olympic" theme. I'm going to host 4 events: Laser Tag, Russian Volleyball, Taboo (a board game), and a special AC Trivia game I've put together. There will be some other goodies along the way.

Probably my shortest AC. But it will be fun! Our next AC is to make a movie. The group as a whole has done 2 of them I believe. Michele and I have done 1 of them. It's pretty cool, Aaron hosts it and he's a video guy so he loves this stuff. The movies turn out really well too, he's very good. Looking forward to embarrassing myself... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home