Tuesday, August 14, 2007

More Details On The New Job

posted by John Blanco @ 11:52 AM

 

Today I learned that a lot of people at work read my blog. :-) News has spread quickly here. Just about everyone knows I'm leaving. Guess it's good to get it out of the way.

For those that read the blog, here's my Top 10 Reasons I Accepted The New Job:


  1. Downtown Denver here I come!
  2. It's on the same block as the best Mexican food in the world: Mexico City!
  3. No dress code...I can wear sandals to work if I want to! (And I do want to!)
  4. Free drinks in the refrigerator.
  5. They have an XBox 360 room.
  6. It's freakin' game development!
  7. No project managers.
  8. I'll be using Mac OS X.
  9. 20" LCD monitor.
  10. No QA! (Just kidding, Dorrie)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're going to get there and say "I wish there was QA here, so I wouldn't have to do my own testing." I know it!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Tony said...

A.) There are project managers
B.) We're hiring QA
C.) We all wear suits to work

Which one of these is not like the others?

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home