Monday, August 13, 2007

I am now a (Professional) Video Game Developer :-)

posted by John Blanco @ 8:00 PM

 

The final is in.

Today, after 3 years and 11 months as a Senior Flash Developer at Taliant/InsureWorx/Fiserv, I officially resigned.

I have a brand spankin' new gig in downtown Denver as a video game developer. Yes, my dream job since I was a little boy. :-) OK, well, once my aspirations of being shortstop for the New York Mets dissolved in High School.

My memories at Fiserv will last a lifetime, but it was time to move on. Working with an obsolete language for 4 years warrants it. But I put in my time. No, new adventures await.

I start the new job August 27th. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Minjenah said...

Someone stole your content:

http://www.kellyhippo.com/archives/4782

Just letting you know because they stole mine too.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home