Tuesday, August 21, 2007

4 Days of Fiserv Left...

posted by John Blanco @ 8:08 AM

 

Well, come to find out my going-away lunch was moved up to Thursday because of a scheduling conflict with an event that was scheduled a week after mine. Ah, Fiserv. :-)

4 days to go. Still working on my last project, and it's been a bear. But things are really starting to gel lately. No way I can finish it by Friday, but I can get it as close as possible for the poor guy who has to finish it up...I volunteer Arthur. :-)

Another scorcher today. I remember when I was a little hesitant to wear shorts in this corporate atmosphere, but now it's a no-brainer. Next week, I won't have to even think about it. My new decision will be whether to wear sandals or not. (Hint: Yes.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

The farmer's tan might scare people away...I'd go with the sneakers until that color fills in. ;) :x

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home