Monday, December 04, 2006

Day #10 - Michele, Tyler, and Me

posted by John Blanco @ 9:12 PM

 



On the last day we were scheduled -- SCHEDULED -- to be in New York we went up to East Fishkill to visit my brother's new home. They'd moved there just after our last NY trip.

The house was really nice. It's surrounded by these old pine trees and during the summers the regular trees fill out in back and the whole place is enclosed. It's a surreal and cool feeling.

Inside, the house had plenty of room and was well layed out. When we went up, Carolann was there and we chatted for hours before my brother and nephew showed up at around 3:30. Carolann was cooking chicken cutlets for dinner and my brother and I left a little later to pick up my other nephew from school late where he was practicing for a play.

After dinner, the kids did their homework and my brother and I had a rival game of Madden 02 on GameCube. :-) The game went down to the wire, but he was able to hold on in the end. DANG! Beaten by my brother? Unheard of!!

He dropped us off at about 10 PM and Michele and I prepared to enjoy our last night in New York.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home