Wednesday, February 01, 2006

My Poor Little Heart!

posted by John Blanco @ 8:53 PM

 

So I call my friend Vincen to tell him about my new game idea. I've been designing it for a few days, and I was totally hyped about it!

I'd be writing a game about politics. You'd have to win an election, and it would be this great blend of humor, fun, and reality! You compete in the states, you pick a politician to run, a special interest group to assist you, and then you spend money and energy each day to do tasks. (Run flyers, do a commercial, etc.)

And Vincen broke my heart...there's already a game like that. See it here.

And it's a brilliant game I can't top. Oh, man! There are so many design details, it's as if someone stole my docs, went back in time, and wrote the game. :-/

So sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home