Sunday, October 09, 2005

Playable Board

posted by John Blanco @ 7:52 PM

 



For what seems like the 4th time in my programming history...because it IS...I have coded a playable chess board. :-)

This is the 3rd time I've written it in Java, but this marks the best time...because this is for Chess Avatara...a product that has more promise than any I've done. What you see is a chess board, drawn pretty simply for now, where I have made chess moves. Aside from minor annoyances, I'm only some protocol away from making it possible to play a game of chess on Avatara.

TONS of bells and whistles to take care of, of course. But once the meat is ready, making the sandwich is not only pretty easy, bun fun as all hell.

And I'll be spending a lot of work on that tomorrow. ;-) Night for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home