Saturday, October 08, 2005

Enough of Her, What About You?!

posted by John Blanco @ 8:54 AM

 

OK, OK, I'm guilty. I've been blogging a little too much about Winter Skye, and ignoring me. So, here's my own update. :-)

Fresh off of the end of my diet, I have been indulging in such missed delicacies as KFC, magic cookie bars, and the like. Mind you, I am still eating well...but I'm just allowing myself to splurge every so often. I am still mainting in the 170's, which feels so good!

Avatara has been accelrating lately. I'll soon be posting screenshots of the chess game feature. I have the board drawing code done, though it needs a refactor. Today and Monday, I'll be working on the code to play a a game of chess. I thought it would take me til Halloween, but I will be much earlier than that!

It helps that I have Monday off from work, and I hopt to invest 5-6 of those hours into Avatara that day.

Today, Michele, my mother-in-law, my right-wing brother-in-law, and I are doing some yard work. It starts in 10 minutes. Then, at around 2 PM, the Angels-Yankees game comes on. The Angels need to win 1 of the next 2 to eliminate the hated Yankees. Hometown boy Shawn Chacon is pitching for the Spankees today, but I'll have to not root for him this go around as this is the postseason now. ;-) (Chacon was raised in nearby Greeley, CO)

Tomorrow, the AC gang reassembled for a Halloween day. Pumpkin patches and the like...though it may be verrry cold. We're expecting snow on Monday!

Oh, and we solved Paper Mario 2. Whew! 36 hours to do it!

So, in short...an Avatar-y weekend, lawn work before the coming frost, Yankees-Angels, and likely more Guild Wars as I may start a new character and play with Michele who will be joining in. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home