Wednesday, October 05, 2005

A New Look Winter

posted by John Blanco @ 9:18 PM

 



I'm starting to get a new wardrobe in GW, and making big strides. The starter Apprentice's clothes are almost all replaced -- you can see most of my new outfit here. I now have Elementalist's clothes on, except for the boots and tiara...which I'm still working on. Lookin' good!

I'm adding red trim to my outfit as well, though you don't see it here. In the next few days, I hope to be fully upgraded and fully red.

Also, I have better weapon choices. I now have a customized sword and wand. The upside to the wand is it's more powerful than the starter rod, but the downside is it's two-handed, and therefore I can'd hold my shield with it. It's OK though, I've been favoring my sword as I'm now half-Warrior. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home