Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Dear Vagina: The Broncos Won.

posted by John Blanco @ 11:37 AM

 

Wow. The Broncos went out on Sunday and saved the god damn season. I didn't see that happening when it was halftime when I told Michele the Bronco season was 30 minutes from over. :-)

Down 14-3, and looking sloppy...the Broncos started the 3rd quarter with a Champ Bailey interception return for a TD! Followed by some more offensive gaffes (pretty much the whole game til the end), the Broncos got the ball back with 5 minutes left in the game and DID NOT give it back until there was 5 seconds left...with a 20-17 lead to keep over the Chargers. HOORAY! :-)

Next week, we get the Chiefs on Monday Night. I love MNF games...can't wait. They win, they take 1st place 3 weeks in. They lose, lots of crying. The Chiefs are TOUGH.

..

Avatara is also going quite swimmingly. I'm over halfway done with the chess engine, with piece movement, check-test, move history, and several test cases all working. I'm working on getting the mate test done next. Tricky, but I've done it before. After that, the draw-tests need to get done. Nothing killer for me.

I should be done by the end of the month.

I'm also progressing in Final Fantasy, the new game I'm playing on the GBA. :-) I just found the Crown for the King at the Western Keep...whoo hoo-ie!

OK...big stretch of work here the rest of the day...time to get 'er done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home