Thursday, July 21, 2005

Thinkin' Blue

posted by John Blanco @ 7:45 PM

 

Whew! A whirlwind week...let's give a quick summary before we talk about the near future.

The Yougn Dems have determined that we will have a booth at the upcoming Be The Change event. We've done a lot of remote convo's working out the details, but we're pretty much decided on going and preparing now.

I need to be putting together a flier, but I haven't even started. Tomorrow night I hope to get some direction.

July 29th is the Yog's birthday! I've begun gift collecting, and we're about there. She'll love em. :-) One is sitting at work right now...hmmm, what could it be??

Been playing some StarCraft as of late. Fun game, good that I'm trying to catch up with all the games I skipped out on in recent years. Geeesh.

And, of course, Chess Avatara. GREAT progress this past week! Besides finishing the basic demo, I'm moving on to more detailed parts, part of which is done, and now adding some cool "features" ... so the working demo will be a little more interactive. I love working on fun pieces, and not just base architecture. :-)

Before i go further, I need to clean up the codebase a bit more, and then do some checkins.

AND BACK UP BY WORK!

Now, for the near future. Tomorrow, I'm hosting a Young Dems movie night! We'll be watching OutFoxed and Bush's Brain. And gorging on pizza. And discussing upcoming events.

Saturday, at precisely 3:03 PM, is the Grinka's Hippie-Q! No meat...very sad...but we'll figure out a way. :-) Should be great fun with great friends and a looooooooooong night!

Next week, July 29th, is Michele's birthday! Can't wait to give her the gifts!!! Also, we are attending the LIVE broadcast of the Ed Schulz Show. On July 30th is the BTC event as I outlined earlier.

So, I got a flier to write, more Avatara to do...and lots fo work ahead! Rock on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home