Saturday, July 09, 2005

Crazed Eating Schedule

posted by John Blanco @ 1:24 PM

 

*Yawn!*

Oh, sorry, very rude of me. :-) Today is a weird day...it's TAG day, and errand day. So things are a little whacked.

We play TAG in Manitou Springs at about 5 PM, and will play a few hours. So dinner, won't be til 3 hours after we usually have it, and in the meantime, we'll be running around like loonies. :-)

So, Michele I delayed lunch til 2 and just finished eating, so I'm a little lathargic. On top of that, did all the yardwork this morning and the treadmill to boot, so I'm a little bushed.

Michele and I also did something fun today...we brought in almost her entire VHS collection to Hollywood Video as a trade-in! We got $40 for the lot (minus a few keepsakes), and so were able to buy a few DVD's in return...we bought Meet the Fockers, the Incredibles, and Garden State.

Avatara has also been going well, and I have about 40 minutes notw to get some tasks in order. I still hope to have some nice networking going on by the end of the week, but I have some prelim stuff working for now, so I'm happy.

I'll post a lame screenshot in about a week.

OK, back to the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Progressive American said...

Wow ZaBlanc, you sound busy. I should trade in some of my vhs's but I have sooo many that I like. hehehe. I love watching TV/movies so I couldn't part with any VHS that I like even a little bit. Meet The Fockers is really good. I hope you enjoy it. The Incredables was neat but I haven't seen The Garden State yet (I don't think).

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home