Sunday, July 03, 2005

Fell the Heat?

posted by John Blanco @ 8:25 AM

 

Yikes, this has been a HOT weekend! It hit 96 yesterday...yet somehow I still managed to rake and mow the lawn. Not a cloud in the sky and the sun beatin' down.

Jahhhhh!

Well, Friday night we finally saw Shaun of the Dead. Good movie, very funny. :-) Musta been real fun to watch in theaters, as there were lots of segments that resulted in sudden loud noises. hehehe...

I learned a lot about Michele during that movie. She is TERRIFIED of zombie! She's almost as afraid of them as I am of aliens. Wow. So, if you ever see Michele, pretend you're a zombie, it'll freak her out.

Today, we're headed up to Frisco to meet up with her parents who are up there for the weekend. Hopefully it will be a little cooler at that altitude. Blech! I'm also planning to shave today, which is an event, because it's been a couple weeks and I am scraggly!

Avatara progress has been consistent and incremental lately. My plan of doing small tasks, one at a time, has kept the project going in the face of so little time to really work on it. But, the cool part is I am in the middle of a group of tasks who's end result is to allow networked control. So, in a couple weeks, I hope to have that done. Yesterday, I got the network connection established, and my next chore is to implement a basic message packet structure.

Can't wait til the moment when the movement goes across our two machines. Will be one of the real highlights of my career to see that work. :-)

OK, well, not much time til we leave...and we just woke up! Gotta go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home