Friday, July 01, 2005

Since My Last Confession

posted by John Blanco @ 7:51 AM

 

It seems that I've been so busy blogging on political sites, I've neglected my own pride and joy. :-)

July 2005 marks an interesting time...it is the one-year anniversary of this blog! WOW! Time has flown by! But, in a few weeks, it will mark one-year of blogging.

I remember when I first started blogging...I was a 27-year-old whippersnapper, oblivious to the tribulations the world had to offer me...it was a time of innocence, a halcyon time.

But now I'm 28...bitter with the world...and jaded by a curt, capitalistic bent on greed. I step over the meek to reach bagels on "Bagel Friday" here at work. The translucency of my life is highlt transparent.

But I'll move on...

Tonight, a night I've been waiting for for a long. long time. Michele and I will go out for dinner, which is our Friday tradition, and then we'll sit down to watch:

SHAUN OF THE DEAD!

Yeah! Finally! And now I can rest peacefully. :-)

Well, my chocolate chip bagel with strawberry cream cheese is now ingested...and soon will be digested. My raspberry tea has been inhaled...and I can now be satisfied with my large inclusion of fruit in my diet. :-)

Adios, amigos!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home