Tuesday, May 03, 2005

One More Day!

posted by John Blanco @ 8:52 PM

 

Ahhhh, one more day at work and then it's NY Road Trippin' time! Can't wait! I'll be sure to blog as much as I can while I'm there, as it will be fun to record my trip as it happens. :-)

Welp, I've gotten pretty far in my mysterious Java book. When I get back from my trip, I'll have a bit more to go, but hope to start on my game soon after!! Once I get into the coding, it will be a fun ride!

My UML studying is going well at work. I found a good tool for it, JUDE, and am actively getting experience with it as I do some modeling of older components in our architecture.

I've also decided that bringing the treadmilll into the house was one of the best ideas I -- ah, well, Yogi -- has ever had. :-) It's so much easier to just go downstairs, pop in a CD, and exercise, than it is to drive to Bally's and back. In the roundtrip it takes to get there, I can do at least 20 minutes of exercise. Much better! And less driving, as I do enough of it each day to get to work. :-)

Time to hop into bed, but I'll leave you with a picture of the book I've been reading and highly recommend! (Admittedly, there's lots of beeeeg werds in it that r harde to understind but iam luurning.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home