Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Save Something Special for the End

posted by John Blanco @ 9:04 AM

 

Chess Avatara is very close to development now. The edumucation from "the Java book" I got is going nicely...what a great little (little?) book!

The plan is to start official development after I get back from New York. I've been doing prototypes in the meantime of certain features. It will be quite a load, but this preperation should be worth it. I hope to go on a huge coding streak in June to set up for the 6-month stretch that reaches to the end of the year, my hopeful release date.

What fun!

Back at work today as well. Nothing much going on, so not so bad that I missed a day. We have some company festivities set for Thursday...not sure what, but in involves a "happy hour," so should be interesting.

Run now baby, run now ba-by run...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home