Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Let's Get It Started!

posted by John Blanco @ 12:05 PM

 

My last few days have been a bit hazy. Coming back from vacation, facing some "what's my role?" issues at work while I wait for my new team to start up.

A dissapointing loss in the final game to the Yankees. (Why play? Just give them the game beforehand for gosh sakes!)

But, today has been invigorating. The Product Engineering Kickoff meeting happened today, and more will continue this afternoon! Finally, some *real* work!

Last night, I even started Avatara development. My first focus is on the t___-b____ (more for fun than privacy) engine, something I used in Counterpart. I need a full-Java version, with some more advanced nuances. :-) He's learn-n-n-n-ing...

I'm also going to flip back to a stricter South Beach Diet after the next shopping episode. I need to correct some bad habits that creeped back into my otherwise improved diet.

With a renewed focus at work, and on my leisure time, I feel a little more refreshed today!

...

This upcoming weekend, it's BBQ time. On Saturday, my ex-manager is hosting at his home. Then, on Monday, the in-laws are having a BBQ as well. And ya know, I'll never refuse food mixed with fire.

OK...back to the grind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home