Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Yogi All These Years

posted by John Blanco @ 7:46 PM

 

Today is our three-year anniversary! :-D On this day, 3 years ago, I took Michele out to the Denver Dumb Friend's League, Dinner, and a movie. We saw the "Shipping News" with Julianne Moore and Kevin Spacey. All I can remember from that first date are the following tidbits:

* There was a kitty I wanted to adopt, but I restrained.
* Michele wore Sketchers and propped her feet up on the seat in front of us.
* I intended on taking her to a restaurant called Spinnacker's, but we wound that it had closed down!
* I could barely eat at Pizza Colore, where we ended up. :-)
* We played a lotta Crazy Taxi that night!

Ah, good times. :-)

Today we got some serious snow. It was coming down in sheets (and comforters!). Took me 1:15 to get to work, and it was nearly whiteout conditions near Denver University. Wow!

Worked some more on the AC Gift tonight. Progressing very well...bought an item tonight for $.99, and am expecting a delivery this week or next for the rest. I hope to be finished by this weekend. Nothing last minute.

I also worked on Counterpart. I need to think a bit more about to handle the actual counterpart pieces, but I am very, very close to finishing the core action. Give me one more day!

OH! Also, since my graphics guy hasn't responded about flipping the bitesizestudios.com domain over (big shock), I decided to investigate and sure enough realized that I can do it myself. I'm not too experienced in the art of domain name purchases, so I'd forgotten that it was me who had setup the "nameservers." (Quoted for the non-techies) So, hopefully in the next few days, the domain finally changes over!

Crap...I gotta finish Counterpart so I have something to sell!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home