Wednesday, January 05, 2005

A Bigger Bite Size

posted by John Blanco @ 6:11 PM

 

My break with Bite Size Studios, in its previous form, is almost complete. I'm very excited to announce that I'm in the process of moving the server off of Al's account and to it's own machine.

It's sad that Al and Sam were so very excited about the project, but then decided that helping out with game design, communicating, and ackowleding their existences were not. Al did some graphic work, but in the end, became unreachable.

It was my decision to just sever ties now, while I have done all the work, and move on independently in this endeavor. Michele is also excited about working on the graphics side...hopefully, success in 2005 will breed this new career.

In the next couple days, I expect that bitesizestudios.com will be assigned to the new host. I will begin working on assembling a Web site...and once it's all setup, I will make my two current titles, Tetris and Maze!, available for download.

This is a very exciting time for me! This venture, which I have been pursuing for a few months now, will soon be releasing games (Counterpart) and give me an excellent creative outlet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home