Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Counterpart Screenshot #1

posted by John Blanco @ 9:10 PM

 



The first screenshot of Counterpart is here! Above is the screenshot of level #1. To play the game, you must connect the colored squares with each other to make them disappear. The blue tiles are blocks, and cannot be moved. You control the gray square on the top left.

Don't worry, graphics for our hero will come soon. :-) They are, of course, the most complicated.

All the greaphics were done by me using my new pixel art skills. ;-) I'm pretty proud of them for a first round. Anyone who's seen the previous art before this iteration should agree.

Optimization is still important. While the image might look good from where you're sitting, the animation is still "chunky" on a phone. This is because the motion calculation is braindead. ;-) Should be an hour or so to fix, but work is killin' me. Ah, well. I'm happy enough.

Ta, ta...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home