Sunday, December 26, 2004

Finally Feeling Better

posted by John Blanco @ 6:50 PM

 

I've been sick almost 2 weeks now, but finally I'm starting to feel better. I've gone through a cold, a sore throat, and then laryngitis. Finally, my coughing is subsiding , my voice is returning, and less sniffling...

The next 2 days should take care of it.

Today was a lousy day, Michele and I managed to not do much of anything. We were going to see "Meet the Fockers" with her parents, but I was still coughing enough that sitting there in a theater, annoying the crap out of the people around me, didn't sound like a hot idea. :-) We did watch "Napolean Dynamite" which was good...very crack-inducing.

The Ravens and Jaguars los today, which is very good for the Broncos. Now, I'm not sure of this yet, but I believe that if the Broncos win next week, then they go to the playoffs!

And this is doubly good because...WE'LL BE AT THE GAME!!! Yep, those tickets I bought several months back are gonna pay off! We get to play the Colts, who really have nothing to play for. Hopefully they just take the day off. :-) Luckily, if we win, we'll likely play the Colts AGAIN the following week in the playoffs. So, in effect, this IS the playoffs...we MUST win to stay alive...it's just that the Colts don't see things that way.

Tomorrow, we'll likely do some shopping and get outside. I also need to tend to Counterpart...it's been too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home