Friday, July 10, 2009

iPhone Activity

posted by John Blanco @ 6:43 AM

 

Recently, I released a unit testing framework for iPhone. Wite Box is not only my vision of what unit testing should be on iPhone, but it's also one I will use. :-) Starting a day or two ago, I began a new iPhone project which I won't go into, but it's an entertainment app and will be a challenging implementation.

Task List is still available. It's my todo list for iPhone. I've gotten steady sales, and today it's now in the magical "Top 4" for iTunes searches if you search for "task list". That means it comes up on the first screen. It's also showing up on the "todo list" search as well, something I didn't fix until yesterday. I expect sales to increase today.

Retirement? Well, let's just hold off on that. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home