Monday, December 15, 2008

O Christmas Tree by The (Mii) Blancos

posted by John Blanco @ 8:23 PM

 



If you own a Wii, you owe it to yourself to go out and buy Wii Music. :-) What a thoroughly enjoyable game! Michele and I got it last week and we've been toying with it just about every night.

The video above is an early Christmas gift to my family. :-) My mom and dad, sisters Pam and Susan, and my brother Mike. I layered 6 performances on top of one another, all done by me, to form a Christmas classic.

If you own Wii Music, I'll tell you how it was done. The four handbell parts were done first, one at a time. I used the notes for the "Pop" arrangement. I believe I had Pam do one extra note, somewhere, a little improv. :-) Then, I did my part on bells -- though only after first using my brother on drums. After I finished my bells part, I decided to switch him to bells, too, and re-did his piece. I focused on the bell rattle for him, whereas mine I did a more consistent part. :-)

I think it came out real well. Blancos, hope you like it!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johnzy,

Not only did I like your Christmas jingle family thing -
I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
But, where was Michele and Cedric -making toys?




Merry Christmas to you all too!!!!!

Momzie

8:26 AM  
Blogger John Blanco said...

That was OUR family. ;-) Tonight, maybe Michele and Cedric and I will do a trio. We have a very special performance in mind for a song we just unlocked.

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool.......

Pam

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home