Thursday, January 11, 2007

Whew, What a Week! (Ode to Jackie)

posted by John Blanco @ 6:50 AM

 

Wow, I'm gonna need some sleep this weekend. Wait! That's the climax!

This week has been a rough one. Lots to do, and trying to find the time to do it all. I've been simultaneously working on my AC project, working on side projects, and adventuring in Zelda. Of course, I haven't been able to play any Zelda in days now.

My father-in-law also underwent surgery on Tuesday, so we've been visiting him. He'll be in the hospital for about 10 days. He looks good, though!

On top of that, I am starting to attend more pre-natal visits and my "daddy classes" begin Saturday. The next several weekends will include two classes a week as well, including breathing and birthing classes!

Whew. Well, I hope to finish some of my side project in the next few days...surviving this bad snow that's coming our way along with it. Gonna be a struggle -- let's do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home