Monday, December 04, 2006

Day #1 - Arrival! Passing By Shea Stadium

posted by John Blanco @ 9:40 PM

 



We arrived in NY in the early morning of November 21st. We were greeted at the gate by my sisters, Pam and Susan, and my nephew CJ. They were actually waiting at the wrong door, and the funny thing is that we were looking for each other and I walked right by Susan -- she'd died her hair black (she's blond normally) and I only recognized her after I heard Michele say, "Susan?" and I'd heard her voice. :-)

The drive home to see my mom took a while. Traffic was heavy and we got a little lost on the way. I snapped the pic of Shea Stadium as we passed by.

UPDATE: Michele's blog has more pictures. See it here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linnea said...

Ahem. Is this trip taking place in the future? ;)

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home