Thursday, November 02, 2006

Transformer

posted by John Blanco @ 8:42 PM

 



I'm transforming! :-)

I've been pushing to do this for a while, but I'm finally going to transform my career. After many false starts and flip-flops, I am doing the double whammy.

Firstly, the ever-secret Operation: Ruby 615-DD is underway. Now, news from work.

I will be transitioning from ActionScript 1.0 development (d-e-a-d) to the bleeding edge Java Server Faces. :-) I have no idea how to do JSF, but it's great anyway.

JSF is part of the J2EE framework and I look forward to learning a TON of new technology very soon. Finally, I will be getting real Java experience in the workplace. Finally, after all these years.

My C++ career is officially dead. I'll likely fulfill my promise of never doing C++ again. Good riddance. And, as it appears, Flash may be dead, too -- though I still have good enough experience with it, maybe one day I'll do some Flex work.

Congrats to me. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home