Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Definitely the Worst of Times

posted by John Blanco @ 7:23 PM

 

Well, boy am I glad that's over! By some miracle, I was able to re-code 3 days of defect fixing in less than a day. Sooooooooo frusterating, though!

So, work kicked my butt, but tomorrow I can hopefully return to normalcy. In other words, Nintendo DS for lunch. ;-) Trying to get caught up on the message boards. Check out this campaign ad for Ned Lamont. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!

Avatara still lays stagnant. I haven't touched it in a while, but I'll try to change that soon. Been reading the Bill Clinton autobiography and it's very entertaining, if hugely long. But that's good. Also still playing Lost Magic and Windwaker. :-)

Other than that, not much going on and no real plans for the weekend yet, but with work off my back for now, time to make some.

OH! How can I forget! This weekend is the start of the COLORADO SMOKING BAN! Michele and I will likely find our way to Old Chicago to enjoy some smoke-free Italian Nachos. :-) Who's with us???

COLORADO IS SMOKE FREE WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home