Friday, August 26, 2005

Randi Rhodes - The Arrival!

posted by John Blanco @ 11:00 PM

 



After a half hour, Randi arrived! It was surreal to see the very person you've been listening to for 4 hours a day, for a year, right in front of you! She gave a great little speech and she had us to an exercise:

"OK, trust me on this...close your eyes...OK, got em closed? Now, put your hands over your ears like this...OK...got it?...OK, now you know what it's like to be a Republican!"

I actually took video of part of the speech, and I'll upload it later. :-) She offers a priest a drink. Yes, there was a priest there. :-)

The crowd was roaring for Randi, and when she left the stage to presumably sign autographs and such, it was a complete mobscene! I got to shake her hand, but she was ever-so-slowly being whisked away, so no time for anything else.

The pic above is of her taking pictures of us. Hopefully, I'll end up on her Web site, hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home