Wednesday, November 15, 2006

No, I Don't Like ColdPlay

posted by John Blanco @ 12:32 PM

 

At work right now listening to ColdPlay. I don't like them. The music is pretty ambient (X & Y), but it's putting me to sleep.

....

...............

.......................

WHOA! Wha? Oh, sorry, fell asleep there! OK, OK. Yeah, so I'm at work. Not much in the way of defect work, so I have been learning JSP and JSF. In fact, there's been so little work, I *finished* the JSP book and am now working on the laborious JSF book.

Well, it better get interesting, because soon I'll be doing this for a living. :-)

Let's see, what else is going on? Nothing much, really...Michele is still pregnant, and if you look at the top of my blog you will see the little baby indicator that says how long we have to wait. It's getting close!!! :-O

4 days til the Nintendo Wii is released. I'll be there at Target to try to get one early in the morning. :-) Cross your collective fingers for me!

Vacation in one week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home