Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Chess Avatara & Everything Else

posted by John Blanco @ 10:37 AM

 

I begin my blog today with the one thing I have really failed to update about in the last several days: Chess Avatara.

I've implemented the feature where you see the chess pieces you've lost during a game. Very handy for a quick assessment of the position. :-) I now have two major features left before I hit another milestone:

* Timed Games
* Rating Calculations

There is good news on both. First, timed games have already been designed out. I *cough* designed it during a long meeting at work *cough*. It could conceivably take one sitting to do, but likely will span a couple.

As for rating calculations, I have even MORE good news! I've finally located a solution, and implementing it should be pretty straightforward! Again, it might take two sittings...but I'm really excited to get this done as it's been a worry for a long time. :-)

So, all is well. With Memorial Day Weekend coming up, and days this week, let's say that I'd like to get rating calculations done by the end of the long weekend.

Hold me to it!

...

The home theater is about 75% complete. Working on the surround sound speakers today. I have to get this all done by at least Saturday evening, and I should. So far, it looks and sounds great! I test out hi-def DVD tonight, and then we get HD cable Friday. Sweeeeeeeet.

...

Michele is feeling even better! She might even be able to DDR on Saturday at the party! Awesome!

...

Work is still good. But my readers....my reader don't care about dees!!!!!

...

Oh, Trauma Center on Nintendo DS is freakin' impossible. GARRRR!!!!

...

OK, Osama out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

Memorial Day is the 29th not the 22nd. Poor Boo Boo, so sad. "Silly rabbit tricks are for kids!"

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home