Friday, April 28, 2006

Not (My)Spacing Out

posted by John Blanco @ 10:12 PM

 

No, no, I will not allow myself to MySpace out. :-) This is my true blog...so let's get back to it!



Tomorrow, the Jeffco Young Dems and 24 volunteers will be participating in the DNC Neighbor to Neighbor National Organizing Day. This is a country-wide event where volunteer groups pass out doorhangers in the neighborhood.

This is my first time canvassing, so I'm a bit anxious. It will be exciting, and we'll meet lots of fellow Democrats along the way.

Afterwards, I plan on collapsing and passing out. :-) I'll post pics sometime in the evening. (Of the event, not the passing out part.)

...

Otherwise, today was sort of a depression-fest. Work has had me down lately I guess. It's just been crazy. I really need some sleep. I should go now.

Hopefully, will feel better tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home